Springboard was asked to produce a highly unique 7-channel HD webcast of Passion Pit performing at SXSW for Taco Bell’s “Feed the Beat” campaign. Along with our 6-camera pro concert stream directed by Michael Gaertner, we designed and executed a cutting-edge solution for transmitting 6 additional wireless “fan cams” which were operated by specially selected bloggers and online taste-makers. The result was a huge success and a thrill to pull off.
- Springboard Produces First-Ever Stagecoach Webcast for Yahoo and Tumblr
- Springboard and Vantage.tv Stream Coachella Live in 360° VR
- Springboard Produces 10th Consecutive Coachella Festival Webcast
- Springboard produces official Latin Grammy Awards Webcast
- Springboard streams Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits to Redbull.TV